Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I have decided something, and I need my readers to keep me accountable

I have decided that i know what my biggest leak is as of recently. I used to play super nit and 10 table the micro games. Now i have gone to less tables and am learning to adapt my style according to the players i play against. Since I was used to playing so many tables my main goal was to sustain a small win rate, make money, and make tons of money with bonus and rake back. This has actually worked for me, but now my main goal is to play better poker. This has had the revers effect of me not paying full attention to the players at my tables. I then foolishly attempt plays against them with out sufficient information. This naturally makes me loose some money. My earn is still positive, but i could be doing much better for myself if i just paid more attention. So, here is my plan for playing from now on.

First: make sure i am feeling really good
Second: only open 2-4 tables to start, depending on how i feel
third: move up to 6 tables as i get solid reads on the players who i am with currently
fourth: drop tables if i feel my focus decreasing.
fifth: stop playing if i start caring about money.....the sole focus needs to be on me making perfect choices.

I will be posting much more often. I indend to post at least 2 times a week now.

No comments: