Monday, March 26, 2007

Stopping the Coaching

Today I have quit my coach. I have lost a ton of money since I have been with him, and frankly I am frustrated. He never shows up on time, cancells lessons with virtually no notice, and has not taught me anything useful about the game of poker. All the lessons i have had have been about tilt control. I can get free advice in the forums about that instead of paying forward 60$ an hour. I can not justify the cost of any more lessons with him as he does not teach me to make more money, but teaches me virtually nothing I can't get for free. These lessons have been a drain on my bankroll and probably have affected my game in a very bad manner. Therefore I quit. And I NEVER quit anything. I always have to be the best, I am not a quitter or a failure. I always strive to excell, but this cost me an entier nights sleep and I hate quitting, but it is the wise thing to do. It is like stopping a loosing session. Somtimes you just have to do it.

3 comments:

Game101 said...

care to share the name of your coach?

I've been thinking of getting coaching for at least a month, hate the idea of paying.

chk out my blog
www.blogspot.islandgrinder.com

I_Husoool said...

do it and don't forget to post a negative review about it. like now!

he deserves one

RodeoBlue said...

Maybe you just suck too much =d jk bro