Sunday, January 23, 2011

Starting anew

Here is the first post of what will be my poker journal.

Started the day out feeling motivated and good about poker. I played a good session today, w/ a lot of lite 3 betting in pos vs MP and LP openers. This has been very successful.



Here I like my small turn bet. I keep in hands like AT KT JT 9T and 99.
I think my turn call is marginal at best. he is certainly doing it for value and never doing it w/ JT or 9T. He at worst probably has AT or KT or a bluff.

My river call is the most abysmally bad thing I could do. When I call turn I am repping that I have a very strong top pair at worst. I highly doubt villain is bluffing me here on river and I only beat a bluff. Time to fold river.

Any way, I am going to finish laundry, clean my kitchen, and watch a calculus video before bed. If i get all that done I think i'll put in another 20-30 min session before grinding calc all day tomorrow.


No comments: