Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Changing sites

Yeah, coaching has been going very will with Vital Myth(Corwin Cole). I moved up to 200NL and won a bunch, and then got smacked down. Moved back to 100NL and then switched sites to play at aboslute.Their bonus/vip progaram seem very much worth my while, and even though the software totall sucks, it is very +ev to play there. I face stomp regs, and the short stack fish there. My results have not shown this as of they as I have been running exceptionally bad as of late and over the last 16K hands have been running at just over 1ptbb/100. Hopefully this can improve and I can get a BR of 10K and then play 200NL on absolute. Hopefully that goes well for me. I will try to update this more often. I am sure that since i stopped posting I have lost every reader I possibly could have had. LOL. Hopefully I can woo you back.

No comments: