Monday, January 15, 2007

day 19 and 20

Well, my rake back dropped today leaving me basically even. I now have 925$ total. If i decided, for some reason not to play at all for the next month on ftp,my rakeback alone would put at over 1K total, so i guess i am doing slightly better than break even right now. i am also on a MTT Sng rampage. I have played 4 in the last 2 days. On FTP i played a 5$ one and got 5th, and on stars i played 2 180 mans and placed 9th and 11th respectively. On my final table stars sng, KK got cracked by TT and sent me to the rail. and on the one where i bubbled, I made a mistake. I tried to resteal with AQ against a medium stack who I knew had tons of fear of busting out on the FT bubble. It was the most agressive he had been and he made his raise from EP, so i foolishly decided to try to resteal. needless to say, it didn't work and i ran into QQ. But my loss was not in vain. I learned something about my game and in the future i plan to implement what i have learned.

1 comment:

Malfaire said...

sup ollie, i'm friend with moniquer. i was reading through your blog and liked -- do you have a set goal that you're trying to hit, or are you grinding away?

i'll link you up.