Tuesday, January 9, 2007

day 17

My BR is now 1027$. I plan to 6 table for the moment, and play a mix of 25$ NL and 50$NL in order to reduce my variance. This will in turn lower my profits, but for now, until i get up to about 1.5K, or until i feel totally comfortable again, I intend to mix the games. I also do the same things with sngs now. I play 4-6 at a time and play half 11$ ones, and half 6$ ones. I find this works wonders to reduce my variance, and i am quite happy doing it until my roll gets totally healthy again.

2 comments:

M0NIKER said...

Hey man,

Just noticed your blog on fruitypro's and saw that we're at about the same level in our poker journey. I haven't had a chance to read through your posts or hands yet, but will definitely be doing so and adding my input today or tomorrow. Good luck at the tables!

Kevin (moniquer)

olliepower said...

i'm gonna add your blog right now