Thursday, January 4, 2007

day 14 and 15

I played 10 6$ turbo sngs today and ITMed 7 of them WOOT!. Actually, it isn't much to get excited about, but my BR on FTP is recovering nicely. I've been running quite nicely at 25$ NL as well. My Bank roll is now 875.92. I also can't wait until the 15th, when i will get a fat 300$ rakeback deposit in my FTP account. My goal is to up to at least 1K by then, and then i will once agian be able to comfortably play 50$ Nl and 10$ sngs.

It really was quite hard to bring my self to move down after having been so successfull at 50$NL, but I am glad that i did it. My confidence is boosted, and I feel I am playing better now. Also, to top it off, i am proud of my self. I am proud i was able to leave my ego behind and drop down when i knew i needed too. Because of that, i am sure that i wont be going broke playing poker. My actually bank rool is about 2K, and that makes me happier becuase i was toying with the idea of taking some money from a stars account and moving it over to my ftp account to make up the difference lost. I decided that doing such a thing would be cheating, and now i'm glad i didn't do it.

I am also pretty happy today because i got 3rd in a stars 4$ 180 man sng for a cash of like 84$. I think it is great MTT practice, if MTTs sare your thing. i am pretty convinced that i can make that much money in about 4 hours 6 tabling 50NL though, so......i don't really know what to think.

No comments: